2009年2月11日 星期三

Have I got into fashion industry?

When I was a Form 5 student,

my mother had opened a little fashion shop,

so I started being a sales person when I was free in the weekends.



When I was a Form 7 student,

two friends had went to the UK and studied fashion.

At that time, we were dreaming and decided to start our own business in the future.



When I was a year 1 of Associate-degree student,

I have got a chance of internship to practice in Gucci.

It is really a precious experience for me to learn about how a high fashion brand runs its business.

I start understnading why their products are sold at such a high price.

Just because of their materials, details and images.



Now I am an ITC student,

although I am not good at design and those subjects related to technology,

I really get interested in RETAILING and FASHION.

It is meaningful and interesting course. =]

Since fashion is closely related to our daily life,

we need to think what to wear everday, decide what to buy and where to shop.

Perhaps, I have already got into fashion industry.

Hope I can help my friends and fulfill our dreams in the future. ossssh!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言